The Benefits of Business Orange
The benefits of membership include:
- Supporting a dedicated business voice to advocate and lobby for the sustainable growth of the Orange Region
- Access to benefits offered by the NSW Business Chamber
- Access to a diverse range of networking and professional development opportunities
- Discounted admission to business events
- Direct communication and updates from other stakeholders in the Orange Region
- A listing here on the Business Orange website
- Regular e-newsletters outlining important business notifications, business learning and growth opportunities
- Supporting the region’s dynamic business sector
Busines Orange Membership
We welcome all businesses in the Orange Region to become a member of Business Orange.
Membership for all businesses is $198 per annum.
Please download and return a completed membership form to: email@example.com
A Fee of $198 paid annually on the anniversary of membership commencement.
Join the Business Orange Board
If you are a current member of Business Orange you are welcome to become a member of the board.
The board and executive are elected annually at the AGM or you can send the bellow form to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Read Our Constitution
Familiarize yourself with our governance
We are affiliated with the Business NSW, the peak body representing businesses in NSW – all Business Orange Members automatically become affiliated members of this NSW Chamber. The affiliation entitles members to additional benefits, including Business advice, HR legal advice, apprenticeship and traineeship information and assistance, and business information webinars.